Thursday, November 4, 2010

OMG, A MUSIC REVIEW.

So, That poll over there somewhere ------->
Said that you guys would like music reviews for "Other" Music.

This is what came up when I typed "Other" into google images. There was also some movie called "Love, and other disasters" and that pic seemed boring. Even if Brittany Murphy is gorgeous.

When I decided to write this, I wasn't aware of what "Other" music constituted.
So, I did what any other sensible blogger would do
I went to Itunes.

Obviously the most knowledgeable, well respected, and  totally-unbiased-by-modern-radio-hits, music platform available

 As I scrolled through the 19.7 GB's of music stored in my library, it came to my dismay that I had no "Other" music
I had Alternative
I had Rock
I had Jazz
I had Emo
I had Screamo
I had Post-Hardcore
BUT NO GOD DAMNED OTHER

I had fucking ACAPELLA, BUT NO FUCKING "OTHER".


So then I asked My friend what the fuck "Other" was.
She said "Indie", but her Indie music is awful.
My other friend said "I Set My Friends On Fire"






I came to the conclusion, that "Other" Music, is fucking shit.



"I love youuuuu, jeessssssusssssss chriiiiiiiiiist, yesssss i doooo.
*PIG SQUEAL* *BR00TAL BREAKDOWN*" 




Fuck "Other" Music.

1 comment:

  1. Whoever Jake is, you have wonderful taste in music if you listen to Neutral Milk.

    ReplyDelete