Saturday, August 28, 2010

None So Vile...


Look at this masterpiece! This is the greatest technical death metal album of all time. The genre today is flooded with tech-death/core bands that are uber generic and false. Such as Brain Drill, Gorod, and dare I say... the Faceless (Nick will kill me).

So why is this album so F****** brutal? The vocals, the drums, the bass and last but not least the guitar. It will grind your bowels open until you a bleeding profusely all over the floor. And that's just what Lord Worm intended for. I listen to this album about once a day because it is absolutely amazing. I wish tech-death would go back to this, instead of the nonsense/wankery that fills the genre today.

That is also one of my favorite album covers of all time. I mean, it is brutal and a great freaking painting. Anyone who knows anything about art would agree. I particularly love medieval and renaissance art.

But all good things must come to an end. Lord Worm left the band. Their latest effort was absolutely horrible generic core with guitar solos. Nothing interesting.

The best songs are Graves of the Fathers and Phobophile. Go wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment