Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Five Worst Bands of All Time

5) Avenged Sevenfold, even though they are Br00tal, and I just feel the need to grow out my hair, wear chains, and put 76 X's in front of all of my words, I just cannot stand them. If you can, to hell with you.



4) Its tough, but the honorable 4th place goes to Alesana. If you like to cut yourself for attention, take 4000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 for your Myspace, and enjoy vocal chords that are as developed as a 10 year old white kid that grew up in Suburband Minnesota, than this is the band for you.



3) Creed. I used to listen to them, but only one song in my defence. Even though it still is a garbage excuse. Even though they are Good Christains, I am almost one hundred percent sure they will end up burning in hell. They are askin' for it too. Not only is he the worst actual "singer" in histroy but its as generic as Kroger Brands.




2) BrokenCYDE. I can't even talk about them for too long, or else I feel the need to go hang myself in the closet, even though its not a walk in.



1) Dot Dot Curve. AKA :) Why would you ever enjoy this music? Seriously their names are worse than Cannibal Corpse's. Supersexxx disgusts me more than Sodomized With a Meat Hook. Thats all you need to know.



xXDISCLAIMERXx THIS MUSIC IS TOO BAD FOR THE AVERAGE HUMAN TO HEAR FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME. xXxxxxxXXXXXxxXXxxXXXxxXXxX :)

No comments:

Post a Comment