Saturday, December 4, 2010

127 Hours


I'm not going to say allot about this film because I have no complaints about it.
In simple terms this film was touching, funny, emotional, had a great performance from James Franco and probably most importantly of all, it made me feel for the character.
This film was directed by Danny Boyle, who is one of my favorite directors. Danny has given us Slumdog Millionaire and 28 Days Later. He succeeded in making an entertaining and emotional film, and for that I thank him. Now the lead of the film (James Franco) pulled off a tremendous performance and I respect him even more now. This movie spoke to me on many different levels, surprisingly it was never boring (due to the fact that the man was in a canyon the entire film) and the way it was shot was brilliant. One other thing I enjoyed was the original score, man O man the music was good and it really helped the movie feel that much more.
I wont say anymore, so please go support this independent film its truly worth your time.
1.Nothing but the Best
2.Worthwhile
3.Good
4.Forgettable
5.Shity
6.Two thumbs...Sit on It!

No comments:

Post a Comment