Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dearest blog

I am pretty much just the owner of this shit now. I dont write ever. I simply just cant myself to do so. Every time I sit down to do it I get writers block and just start. I am also just too busy and you know I just have better things to do. Ill pop in every once in a while to say some stuff. Or if this once a week thing gets going Ill do that. In other news, I listened to Cap'n Jazz. They suck. All La Dispute songs are about the same thing so they get boring quickly. Bongripper would be better with the occasional growls. Agallochs new album is more kvlt than ever. I like it a lot. Burzum's last release sucks compared to the older stuff. Crust Darkthrone > Black Metal Darkthrone. Electric Wizards new album is quite entertaining but not as good as good as their classics. I like the Fall of Troy they are good for weedily wankers. Arcade Fire sucks. Im not interested in new Kanye. Sunn 0))) marathon engaged. Sleep is better than Pentagram but not better than Reverend Bizarre. I like Sonic Youth but I like the Pixies more. Thats about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment