Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mega-rant

I sit here after my moderately bad day at school. I didnt get much sleep last night, then morning came and I was still wanting sleep. Way more than usual. But anyways I get up to find puke of my cat scattered through out the hall. So I clean that up. Move down to see if he is alright in the corner. And bam! He pissed on the mother f!@#$%^ pillow. So I put that in the washing machine. With some socks he peed all over too. I text my mom on the way out that he isnt feeling too good and she should check on him.

So now I am here, pissed off and drinking my favorite beverage. Grapefruit juice. Im pissed about a few things. Those will be listed shortly. Ive been listening to a lot of Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains lately.



That song kind of describes how I feel.

First thing I really hate on is fake friends. First off, I dont just become friends with everyone, cause guess what I hate everyone. Now you have your new little "cool" friends. So you think oh damn I can just be an ass to Brandon now. Go to Hell.

I have a splitting headache. I hate everything right now, is that odd? I dont think so. Its to be expected I am sixteen for Christs sake. Thats another thing I'm tired of is people telling me that I should worship their god and their Christ, when they bastardize the entire meaning of the religion.

I have never had a consistent best friend. My first best friend moved away in third grade. My second one in fifth. Then my friends turned into assholes in eighth. I made new friends last year and the year before. Half of them suck. I need good friends. I dont thnk there is such a thing.

Please kill yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment