Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rant Number Two: Annoying 14 year old girls.

I lied in my last post, we may or may not have a picture in this post. Just kidding there is one. Just kidding, again.

Anyways I hate annoying girls. I mean seriously whether they be the fake ones that talk about how pretty you are girly.
Sure you have your exceptions, currently off the top of my head I only know of 4 or 5.

Then you have the girls who are in all of those stupid clubs, and annoying sports that they think are sports. Clubs where they can pour out their heart and soul to girls that they secretly hate, and the information that they share is SOOOO top secret, even though its stuff like "My dad is an alcoholic, he drank a glass of wine last night" and all of the responses are probably like "I am here for you girl, always."

The exceptionally great girls though are better than most guys.

Then the girls who are actually cool, its like why try dating. You need to friend zone them.

Seriously though. women grow a pair and be more like us, mentally. I mean so many 14 year old girls are just insane. You try to be nice to them, and then they attack you in every way possible and when you rebuttal it makes you the jerk. That's just how it works though, right?

I'm not bitter though. Not one bit.

Or what about the way girls ruined music. JB FEVER or I love Usher! He is so good at dancing, that must transcend into musical talent. What about the girls that think they are better than you. They probably are so shut up.

I hope the aforementioned girls end up like the people in Something Beautiful by Orbs. That's right, I went there.

2 comments: