Thursday, September 2, 2010

Punk.


Up until say four or five days ago, I thought NOFX was the best punk band in the land, but no Brandon had to be a douche and be right. The Dead Kennedys are so bad, they rule the punk world. Not because they are more underground than NOFX, because that's not true. Does NOFX have two or three songs on Tony Hawk? No. They are so much worse, it makes them better. NOFX is the second best punk band. They have avoided commercial exposure, stick with traditional "Punk Politics" and actually have some talent! Its a pretty amazing concept isn't it? An actual talented Punk band. After NOFX you have The Ramones. Honestly though who was your first punk band? If it isn't The Ramones, you'll probably say Blink or Alkaline Trio or Sum 41 or some other gay band. Pretty much everyone in the world will disagree with my Top three punk bands, but pretty much everyone disagrees with all my opinions, so I have no clue why they put me on this blog....

2 comments:

  1. My first punk was The Ramones, listen to that stuff all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bad Religion and The Ramones, but Its to "clean" for me. It has to be more shred, faster, and has to just rape your ears like Black Flag and Bad Brains. Circle Jerks are good too.

    ReplyDelete